Consumer Rights - Rights of Cancellation
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you agree to the preliminary information form and the distance sale contract.
2.Buyers are subject to Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Distance Protection (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
3. All products will be delivered online. Any shipping fee will not be charged. The shipping fee for the products not delivered online belongs to the buyer. All shipping costs incurred in relation to the product shall be paid by the buyers. (please read article 25)
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the purchaser not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5.The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with the documents such as guarantee certificate, user manual.
6. If the purchase of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of the situation. The total price within 14 days must be returned to the Buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAYMENT:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CREDIT CARD:
8. If, after delivery of the product, it is determined that the credit card used by the buyer is unfairly used by unauthorized persons and the product price is not paid to the Seller by the related bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall bear the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH UNAUTYED REQUIREMENTS:
9. If force majeure conditions occur which cannot be anticipated by the seller and cannot be delivered within the product period, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with the like or postponement of delivery until the barrier is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment made by cash within 14 days from the cancellation of this fee is paid to him in cash. If the buyer makes the payment with a credit card and cancels it, within 14 days from this cancellation the product price is returned to the bank, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
THE LIABILITY OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receipt; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not take delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, goods / services must be carefully protected after delivery. Goods / services should not be used if the right of withdrawal is used. Invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION :
11.BUYER ; the buyer may use the right of withdrawal from the contract by accepting the goods without giving any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any justification to him / her on the condition of notifying the SELLER on the following contact information within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date of the product he / she has purchased or the person / organization indicated.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME / TITLE: GALİP KARA / 77 COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE SERVICES
PERIOD OF RULE OF LAW:
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal may not be used in the service contracts that are executed with the approval of the consumer.
14. Costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days, written notice to the SELLER via registered mail, fax or e-mail must be made and the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of the i Products which cannot be Declined lü issued in this contract.
USE OF CANCELLATION RIGHT:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is institutionalized, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when it is returned. The order refunds issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the refund invoice is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, if any, with the standard accessories.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that undermine the BUYER to the BUYER within a period of 10 days from the receipt of the notification of withdrawal and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. In case of a decrease in the value of the property or if the return is impossible due to a reason caused by the fault of the BUYER, the PURCHASER shall be liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of defect. However, the PURCHASER is not liable for any changes or alterations caused by the proper use of the product or the product within the period of withdrawal right.
20. In the event that the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER falls below the limit due to the exercise of the right of cancellation, the discount amount used in the campaign shall be canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED OF CANCELLATION RULES :
21.With the request of the BUYER or clearly prepared for personal needs and unsuitable for return, underwear lower parts, swimsuits and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, with danger of rapid deterioration or expiration date of the goods, BUYER ' After the delivery of the product by the Purchaser, the product is returned to the packaging by the BUYER in terms of health and hygiene unsuitable products, other products mixed with other products after being delivered and can not be separated by nature, except for the ones provided in the subscription agreement, periodicals such as newspapers and magazines goods, Electronic media instantaneously executed services or intangible goods delivered to the consumer immediately, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data storage and data storage devices, computer supplies, packaging If the Buyer is opened by the PURCHASER, the return is not possible under the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal for services started to be executed with the approval of the consumer is also not possible under the Regulation.
22.Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, copied software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery supplies (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
RESIDENCE RULES AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. If the BUYER defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the cardholder agrees, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest in the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the Bank may apply for legal remedies; If the BUYER is in default due to the debt of the BUYER, the BUYER accepts that the seller will pay the damages and loss due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24.Our credit cards on our site, all kinds of credit card online, you can take advantage of single payment or online installment facilities. Your online payment will be charged at the end of your order.
25. All of the products that you have ordered on our website are DIGITAL LICENSE and the e-invoice activation code and download instructions of the product you have purchased are DELIVERED as ONLINE to your e-mail address.
ANY CARGO SHIPPING WILL NOT BE DONE.
Please report your billing information and e-mail address correctly in order to ensure product delivery without delay.
Your orders will be delivered online to your e-mail address within 12 hours at the latest. You can also view your order information and your purchased DIGITAL LICENSE information on our website online by logging in to the customer area with the email address and password you specified during registration.
You can consult with our customer representative to discuss the different delivery conditions.